Applications for the 2019/2020 are now being accepted.
In addition to providing a quality Catholic education aligned with the Archdiocesan and California State standards for our Preschool through 8th grade students, St. Barnabas School is proud to provide:
- Common Core instruction in Language Arts and Mathematics for grades TK through 8
- Spanish instruction for grades TK through 8.
- Advanced Math classes for grades 5 through 8.
- Daily classes in religious instruction. Weekly attendance at Mass, with special observance of the First Friday devotion. Bi-annual participation in the sacrament of Reconciliation. Weekly Sunday gospel preparation.
- Meet the Masters art appreciation program for grades Kindergarten through 8.
- Two multi-media centers including library materials and iPads/Laptops.
St. Barnabas School also offers its families:
- A safe campus with security camera access onto the property.
- Affordable Extended Day Care beginning at 6:30AM and ending at 6:00PM.
- Monthly School Family and class buddy activities.
- Hot lunches (with multiple entrée options) available for purchase daily.
- SchoolSpeak student information system provides parental access to students’ grades/attendance on-line, and sends school-wide and class specific announcements on a daily basis.
A variety of extra-curricular programs are available:
- Musical Theater Performance for TK – 8th
- Seasonal CYO Sports for boys and girls
- Just Dance! Dance class for boys and girls in TK – 8th
- Muzart musical instrument instruction
- VEX Robotics design, programming, and competition for 6th – 8th
- Active Boy and Girl Scout troops for K-8th
More information is available on our applications page
Our application is available in PDF form here: St. Barnabas Application Form
The school’s address is: 3980 Marron Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
The office phone number is: (562) 424-7476