1130 Marshall Ave. | Long Beach, CA 90807 | (562) 988-8481
St. Barnabas Parish School is a community of students, parents, clergy, and staff whose daily lives give witness to our Catholic Christian faith and values. Understanding our place in our world as Lifelong Learners, we share in the continuing mission of Jesus through prayer, liturgies, active service, and caring citizenship.
St. Barnabas Preschool is an extension of our Elementary School. It is designed to prepare our students for the academic challenges of our Transitional-Kindergarten program. The curriculum is carefully planned to include an even balance of academics and active play. Religion and character development are important parts of our students’ development. Both Full and Part day options are available.
- Phonics introduced with letter recognition and formation
- Math is introduced with number recognition and formation
- Gross and Fine motor skills are practiced continuously throughout the day
- Socialization and active play are encouraged as an integral part of the school day.
- Outdoor Play
- Circle Time
- Story Time
- Music & Movement
- Nap Time
St. Barnabas Preschool encourages positive reinforcement and supports the philosophy that natural consequence is the most developmentally appropriate way to foster positive behavior.
St. Barnabas Preschool is licensed by the state of California. All admission guidelines are strictly enforced.
- Children must be 3 ½ years of age to begin attendance.
- All students must be completely potty trained.
- All required paperwork, medical records, and legal documents must be on file prior to attendance.
- Registration Fee: $130
- Materials / PTO Fee: $270
- Full Time Tuition (7:50 am to 2:50 pm Monday-Thursday, 7:50 am to 12:30 pm Friday): $3,800
- Part Time Tuition (7:50 am to 12:30 pm Monday – Friday): $3,300